Sunday, May 20, 2007




I had mentioned to Barry from Basement 24 that I was in need of a logo design for Villains. And that if he had any ideas to keep me posted. Well, within a day or so he sent me over a whole bunch of sketches. If he keeps this up he's going to ruin the reputation that artists are lazy.

The one at the top I think would work very well on the title page of a pitch. And I can picture the one on the bottom looking nice on a TV screen as the opening logo for the show. If this whole concept does manage to come to fruition, I'd like to make use of a title-card in front of each episode (like they did in the good ole' days on cartoons, and as has been seen in recent years on Batman and currently on stuff like Fairly Odd Parents). So there'd be plenty of opportunity for designs like these ones I hope.

No comments: