Wednesday, March 10, 2010



Mentioned this screening last month, but now that the days are upon us I'm going to bring it up again (that movie being 'The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights). For me, this is the Mayfair movie of the month. I always take away a lil' bit of a sense of accomplishment when a movie that I've really been pushing to get shown at our fine theatre finally makes it's way to us...that and it makes me feel somewhat mad with power.

Anyhow, I have a feeling that this movie is going to be (A) awesome, and (B) that we're going to get a very good turn-out. I've had more questions sent my way and more requests to buy advance tickets (of which there are not) then any other thing in recent memory (right up there with the 'Silents is Golden' stuff and 'Rocky Horror').

So, if you love Canada and you love rock n roll, you better get out to the Mayfair on the 10th or 11th (at 9pm both days) for the White Stripes and their adventures Under Great White Northern Lights.

No comments: