Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Did a chunk of the Mayfair paper route today, delivering August calendars to the Elgin Street - Arts Court - Ottawa U areas. I can never pick only one movie that I want to see most off the monthly list, but I will split up my most anticipated viewings into a new mainstream, new indie and old. From over in in blockbuster Hollywood-land, I don't think there's a better summer action adventure film than The Avengers. From the indie side of filmmaking I'm looking very forward to Derby Baby, as presented by our friends in the Rideau Valley Roller Girls. From the vaults, and under the category of 'I can't believe that I have never heard of this movie before', The Swarm. How was I unacknowledged to the fact that Michael Caine starred in a 70's disaster movie where he fought bee's!? I am shamed and movie geek demerited.

No comments: