Wednesday, October 31, 2012


It's a busy day of Halloween themed activity today. First I'm off to get a Doctor Who haircut to match my Doctor Who costume. My girlfriend has what you would call imagination and talent, hence she made herself a Dalek dress costume to dress-up in. I do not like dressing up in costumes, so when I do have to dress up I go for the easiest thing possible. So her choice of costume easily allowed for me to pair up to her and costume up as the 10th Doctor Who. The character dresses quite close to my usual attire anyhow, so it really wasn't that much of a stretch for my lazy costuming self.

Tonight we're going trick or treating with three of my fake nieces (real kids, just no blood relation). Wherein I will help to make sure that they safely partake in the receiving delicious candy from strangers, and then I will eat all the vegan friendly treats (I will eat all the gummi peaches and life savers!). After that it's out for a costumed night on the town to watch some Halloween themed burlesque. Somewhere in there I have to fit in my annual viewing of Charlie Brown and Thriller.

Then it's off to the pumpkin patch to await the arrival of the Great Pumpkin. I hope that your Halloween is equally action packed as mine is planned out to be. And that you get to steal much candy from children, what the holiday is truly all about.

No comments: