Monday, October 01, 2012


Yesterday I watched the latest Doctor Who episode, The Angels Take Manhattan. I don't want to say too much about it. I don't want to discuss the awesome bit on the building rooftop in New York in the opening scene, or the beloved character who shows up, or the heartbreaking yet romantic twist near the end of the show in fear of playing spoiler. I will say that the show made me cry. To be fair, if you lined up all the modern Doctor Who episodes and separated them into a pile of made me cry vs not cry, Doctor Who making me cry would have the bigger stack of episodes hands down. None-the-less it is my favourite television show and if you are not watching it you are a fool. There is nothing possibly better on tv that you should be spending your valuable time watching...and crying to.

No comments: