Monday, August 26, 2013


Back from the big city of Toronto and the insanity that is Fan Expo. I heard a crazy rumour that Fan Expo is now the 2nd biggest geek convention in North America after Comic Con. I don't know if that's true, but considering how many people were there, it would not surprise me. It's always an overly hectic few days between seeing friends and schmoozing and then just trying to get in a bit of shopping. It's always a nice time when countless thousands of nerds get together to revel in what they love.

On the trip back home I read the first volume of the cannibalistic cop comedy Chew from Image Comics. It further makes me believe that Image is hands down the most diverse and best comic book publishers in the biz. I've said it before, but if you are looking for some good stuff to read, you will easily find something from them.

No comments: