Sunday, August 11, 2013


I'm not one to advertise non Mayfair related movie screenings in Ottawa, but last night we watched Ghostbusters at the Centretown Movies Outdoor Film Festival. The screen was crooked, the projection quality wasn't great, there was a tiny V shaped cut in the screen, and none-the-less it was a heck of a lot of fun. The crowd was big, the weather cooperated, my dog was sitting on my lap, we ate delicious food truck delicacies, and of course Ghostbusters is one of the greatest movies ever made. Ottawa has so many fun things to partake in! To quote Winston Zeddemore, "I love this town."

Next Saturday night we'll be screening A Hijacking at the Mayfair. If you go see it instead on the Friday or Sunday night screenings, you have my permission to go see Dirty Dancing at the Outdoor Film Fest on Saturday. Remember not to put baby in a corner.

No comments: